Women in general and moms (always) are short of time. They are handling and juggling multiple things together and in doing so they forget to groom and take care of themselves. Of course, going for elaborate rituals is a luxury for most moms, and eventually they feel like they are neglecting themselves and not looking smart and good.
Here are a few handy tips for all the women/moms out there to get a smart look in a matter of few minutes and feel good! Every woman is beautiful, still there is no harm in staying well groomed or dressing up well.
1. Most new/young moms are so worked up that they don’t even get time to comb their hair. It takes a toll on the hair as well as the look. If your religion/conscience permits, go for a shorter haircut. It is more manageable and gives a “cool” look too. No need to follow elaborate rituals for hair.
2. Taking care of skin is also a big task for many women. While doing the daily chores, you can apply a quick face-pack of besan and curd or rub a fruit slice. There are many ready-made face-packs available in the market too. Choose one as per your skin type, apply for 10 minutes and then take bath.
3. Try mixing and matching outfits. Invest in good pair of jeans, blazers, few shrugs or stoles of different colors. This can be mixed and matched with all shirts and T-shirts. Few colorful kurtis, maxi and midi dresses are also life saviors, which can be worn anywhere. For a more “party” kind of look, accessorize well and do a brighter makeup.
4. Chunky fashion jewelry can up the style quotient big time. It can stylize a simple look. Buy a few good neck-pieces, earrings, danglers and it can make you a style diva without spending too much time or efforts.
5. If you are interested in makeup, master the art of basic makeup, which once you get a hang of takes less than 10 minutes. Prepping the face with moisturizer, then primer, concealer foundation/BB cream/CC cream, then compact and a touch of your favorite lipstick and kajal. When too short of time, BB cream, compact, and kajal and lipstick can be used for makeup.
6. Always have good pair of comfortable shoes and sandals. If you are not a high heel person, then simple wedges and sneakers also give a stylish look.
Last but not the least, always be happy in your own skin. A few kilos here and there, a few wrinkles or white hair here and there shouldn’t bother you. It won’t take away the beautiful person that you are. Its just that dressing up will make you feel good.